I spent a good chunk of last night working on this template for the back of the score card. I think it came out pretty good. Fonts were definitely a problem with this one, also I got lucky that I was able to find a separate crest and logo for the team or the bottom is going to look bland. Overall though I think I came out looking pretty sharp. As to whether or not I would put this in the Archive Set, I think I will create a separate Score or Donruss / Panini Archive set. That’s why I created the card number as RS-PM (rookie score – patrick mullins). I can see this as being a stand alone set for the 2014 MLS rookies. Tonight I think I am going to start printing out some of the cards I have made here. The only concern I have is whether I should do the back on card stock or not for the 1985 / 1977 Topps cards. I might try it both ways to see how I like it. I welcome any comments you might have.